The Adventures of Miss Migraine is an ongoing column about my life with chronic migraine. This post first appeared on my blog of the same name on November 9, 2012.
1. Which way to turn the cold water tap in order to shut if off.
2. To put my pants on BEFORE my shoes.
3. To eat.
4. That I received an invitation to hang out with a friend.
5. That I accepted her invitation.
6. Which way is right.
7. Which way is left.
8. What my body feels like.
9. To write (something, anything).
10. To take my medication.
11. That I can call my doctor and ask for a cycle breaker.
12. That a draft of a 20-page paper is due.
13. That I run a blog.
14. That the pain will let up, eventually.