- Participate in Force Friday by spending half my paycheck on Star Wars merchandise like a good capitalist fangirl.
- Played with my new Sphero BB-8
- Started reading Star Wars: Aftermath (initial reaction: wtf why no, and I’m not the only one).
- Paint my living room ceiling. (I almost have a house. Just five more rooms to paint, trim to install, light fixtures to install… so, okay, “almost” is a stretch.)
- Eat copious amounts of pancakes.
- Have a terrible migraine and take lots of naps.
- Play the board game Elder Sign with some friends. (It’s a cooperative game, but we lost because we’re bad at cooperative games.)
September 7, 2015